Innovation within the sextech industry has, in past years, been overlooked. But that’s changing, in fact the porn industry is driving progress of czech VR more than anything else.
The integration of Virtual Reality with porn in the future means that people will be able to explore their kinks and fetishes in a more realistic way, without having to go through with the deed in reality.
- Virtual reality porn is already here, it is no longer just a fantasy. Points VR for a long time will take its place in the consumer market.
- In 2016, 8 million VR points will be sold. This estimate includes mobile headsets such as Samsung Gear VR.
- For every four mobile headsets sold there will be one game.
- Each year, VR headset sales will double.
- Fifteen new headsets will be presented at the CES 2017 conference.
- By the end of 2018, at least three porn films will be released on the topic of fear of virtual reality. The first films to receive major awards will be documentary.
- By 2020, the virtual reality porn industry will have a turnover of $ 1 billion worldwide.
- By 2018, VR headsets with eye-tracking functions will appear, making eye contact in porn and applications responsive to eye movements possible.
- By 2020, the technology of non-uniform rendering will appear. It allows you to increase the resolution at certain points – for example, those at which the eye focuses.
- By 2025, wired VR systems connected to a PC will completely disappear. No matter how impressive the capabilities of Oculus or Vive, they are tied to a powerful computer. Getting rid of the wires will be an even more significant step than getting rid of the TV wires.
- When it is impossible to determine the difference between virtual reality and reality at the visual and sound levels of perception, the next step will be the realization of touch.
- To imitate a sense of touch, in addition to vision and hearing, by 2025 they will begin to use robots.
- By the end of 2017, news and notes about “dependence on VR” will become commonplace.
- In order for feature porn films to go to VR, they will have to become social. By 2025 you will be able to empathize with what is happening in the film with your friends.
As of now, the technology lies in a grey space between fantasy and reality – feeling more realistic than porn but still far away from reality. Virtual Reality porn still has a long way to go before it emulates being in a room intimately with someone else, an intricately rich sensorial experience that appeals to not only sight and sound, but touch, smell and taste as well.